Tuition is $299.95 Plus $49.95 for the material package.
05/02/2022 - Classroom - 6:00pm to 8pm
05/07/2022 - Lake Checkout Dives (Location & Time TBD)
05/08/2020 - Lake Checkout Dives (Location & Time TBD)
In the Advanced Open Water Dive Class you will:
- Increase your knowledge and skills beyond those covered in Open Water scuba training.
- Be introduced to several specialty diving activities.
- Be ready to plan and conduct dives, with a qualified buddy, to depths of 100 ft, in conditions that are close to or better than where you were trained.
- Acquire additional dive experience under the guidance and supervision of an Instructor.
Who Can Take This Course?
- Anyone at least 12 years old.
- Anyone who is an Open Water Scuba Diver (or equivalent).
- New divers often worry about whether they are "ready” for the Advanced Open Water course. They shouldn’t. The whole idea behind Advanced Open Water training is to better prepare new divers for the real world. The truth is, if you have any doubts about your abilities as a diver, jumping into an Advanced Open Water Diver class should be the next thing you do after completing your Open Water Scuba Class. You’ll be amazed at the diver you will become.
What is Involved?
- Self Study: Using the convenient eLearning program.
- Multiple Open-Water Training Dives: Covering topics ranging from natural and compass navigation to planning and making deeper dives.
- In addition to a fundamental skills review and assessment, and the core navigation and deep dives, your instructor may provide you with the opportunity to sample one or more additional specialty diving activities,such as:
- Night/low visibility
- Search and recovery
- Underwater imaging
- Wreck diving
- Underwater naturalist
- Dry suit diving
What Equipment Will You Need?
- Mask, Snorkel, fins and boots
- Appropriate exposure protection (wetsuit)
- Dive computer or depth gauge and timer
- Underwater compass
- Dive knife or cutting tool
- Underwater lights (Primary, Back up and tank marker)
- BCD, Regulator, Tanks and Weights (Discount is offered for rental)
Other great items to pick up to make your diving experience safer and keep you more prepared would be audible and visual surface signals. Like the 72 Inch See Me Signal Tube and the Dive Alert Plus.
Take the next step in your diving adventure and sign up for an Advanced Open Water Scuba Class today.
Sign up today
Would you like to take this class absolutely free? Sign up for one of the ScubaToys lead dive trips and do the check out dives at one of the amazing destinations we are traveling to. Yes FREE!!!!
Check out the trips here!!