The Poseidon Xstream Duration Regulator is the Reg of choice for demanding divers using air, nitrox, trimix or oxygen. Outstanding performance and certified to 200 meters / 656 feet.
The Poseidon Xstream Duration Regulator second stage has a well-proven construction with a number of newly developed characteristics.
Comes stock as a DIN Reg, but you can add a Poseidon Din Adapter if you want to use it on standard yoke tank valves.
- The inner volume, so called dead space, is small, which enables the build up of carbon dioxide to be minimized.
- At inhale and exhale the resistance is minimal.
- The exhalation diaphragm is protected by a cover that can be removed without using tools for easy access to the diaphragm.
- The diaphragm's position on the second stage also prevents flowing water from finding its way into the valve.
- Trimix, nitrox, oxygen and air
- 95% Helium mix could be used
- 100% O2 Certified
- 200 m / 656 ft approval Norwegian Norsok
- Approved to cold water standard, EN250
- Approved for use under ice down
to -1,6 °C / 29.12 °F without CWD kit
- Unique internal Thermo Dynamic Anti-freeze system (TDA)
- 5 LP and 2 HP-ports
- 2nd stage could be used either from
left or right
- Upstream 2nd stage valve
- Low WOB - Servo assisted
- Xstream Deep MK3, Black (Air and Trimix)
- Xstream Duration M26 (EU), Green (Nitrox and 100% Oxygen)
- Xstream Octupus, Yellow (Air)
- Xstream Duration G5/8", Green (Nitrox and 100% Oxygen)
Poseidon Xstream Duration Regulator purchasers also bought:
»»What are Balanced Regulators?
Cutting A Divers Hose
Join our email list to keep up to date on our specials and sales for our VIP Customers!
Driving to our Location
1609 S Interstate 35E
Carrollton, TX 75006
Toll Free: (877) 728-2243
Fax: (972) 820-7521
Hours: Mon - Friday 10:00-7:00
© ScubaToys.com. All rights reserved.
ScubaToys ® is a Registered Trademark
Your destination for Scuba Gear
Serving all of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Carrollton, Lewisville, Plano, Allen, The Colony, Frisco, Highland Park, Little Elm, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Farmers Branch, and the rest of the North Texas area... as well as World Wide!
As the scuba shop featured in UPS Magazine we get special shipping rates throughout the world and ship daily to Canada, Spain, England, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, The Netherlands, Iceland, Ireland and more.