The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console is a clear example of relentless development at SCUBAPRO. Engineered for technical divers who want specific features for total freedom in full safety, and for recreational divers who appreciate detailed, yet easily accessible information, but want the possibility to evolve in the sport. The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console combines this sophisticated algorithm with the compact size and accessibility of the Aladin family. The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console offers PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) that optimizes your dive by calculating an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen uptake your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes. PDIS is a unique scientific application for safer technical and recreational diving.
- Apnea mode with unique features specific to the science of Freediving, and separate logbook.
- The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console also offers gauge mode: operates as technical depth gauge to a depth of 394ft, with one-press stopwatch function. Unique in the diving industry, in this mode it displays a continuously updated average depth, which can be reset by the diver at any time.
- Bookmark function during dive: highlight specific moments with a simple button press and add comments in the SmartTRAK profile later.
- Altimeter: accurately measures altitude with a 50ft resolution. The altitude alarm (patent pending) alerts the diver when approaching an altitude incompatible with saturation status due to a recent dive.
- The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console has active backlight with push-on, push-off function.
- Algorithm: ZH-l8 ADT MB PMG
- Microbubble Suppression Technology: six levels (0-5)
- 2 Nitrox Mix capability: program any two nitrox mixes to calculated decompression accounting for the switch to a richer mix at the end of the dive
- The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console has a Nitrox compatibility 21 - 100%
- Bookmark Function during Dive
- Gauge Mode to 120m/400 ft
- Customize Audible Warnings
- Dive Planner
- The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console has a Safety Stop Timer (duration can be set between 1 and 5 minutes).
- Adjustable backlight duration (2 - 12 seconds)
- 100 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate
- The Scubapro ALADIN 2G Computer Console offers an 99 Dive On-Board Logbook
- Infrared Technology
- 2 gauge only no compass!
No Other Discounts Apply: Because of this incredible pricing - we must let you know that no other discounts apply on the purchase of this item. We will still honor the Free Ground Shipping in the lower 48 on total orders over $100, but no other discounts will apply to this item.
Dive Computer Articles
»»Dive Computer Basics
»»Air Integrated Dive Computers
Dive Computer Videos
Oceanic OC1 Computer
Join our email list to keep up to date on our specials and sales for our VIP Customers!
Driving to our Location
1609 S Interstate 35E
Carrollton, TX 75006
Toll Free: (877) 728-2243
Fax: (972) 820-7521
Hours: Mon - Friday 10:00-7:00
© ScubaToys.com. All rights reserved.
ScubaToys ® is a Registered Trademark
Your destination for Scuba Gear
Serving all of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Carrollton, Lewisville, Plano, Allen, The Colony, Frisco, Highland Park, Little Elm, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Farmers Branch, and the rest of the North Texas area... as well as World Wide!
As the scuba shop featured in UPS Magazine we get special shipping rates throughout the world and ship daily to Canada, Spain, England, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, The Netherlands, Iceland, Ireland and more.