Scuba Lessons and Scuba Certification
ScubaToys the leader for Scuba Lessons & Scuba Certifications in the north Dallas area. You can get Scuba Certified for $199.95. We have students from Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Little Elm, Allen, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Arlington, Denton, Fort worth and more, that come to get their scuba certifications at our shop.
Your scuba certification class takes only two weekends and with our huge indoor heated pool, you will have all the water time you need, and students who take their scuba lessons at our facility are welcome to use our pool anytime they want to practice their skills after their scuba certification.
We welcome you to browse the scuba certification courses we have listed here, and feel free to stop by and visit our facility… We can sign you up for your Open Water Scuba Class over the phone or through Email.
DAN is Divers Alert Network, the diving industry’s largest association dedicated to scuba diving safety. Serving scuba divers for more than 30 years, DAN provides emergency assistance, medical information resources, educational opportunities and more. Whether you are just learning how to scuba dive or are a veteran of the sport, DAN has a great deal to offer you.
Open Water Scuba Diving Certification
Let the underwater adventure begin!! Take an open water scuba diving class and be ready to dive blue water in as little as two weekends for just $199.95.
Our professional scuba certification instructional staff will teach you the basic skills you need to safely enjoy and explore the underwater world.
- Weekend Classes Available. Call (972) 820-7667 or click here to get scheduled.
- Private Scuba Certifications Available
- Indoor Heated Pool
Get Ready For Summer Special $199.95 More Info!
Advanced Open Water Scuba Lessons
Open the Door to deep diving, navigation, night diving and Three
elective dives such as Photography or maybe an underwater scooter dive,
with the continued education of an Advanced Scuba Certification Class. This is your chance
to have 6 more dives under the guidance of our instructors. This is the perfect class to take right after Open Water Class, it will broaden your knowledge and increase your confidence.
$249.95 More Info!
- Scuba Class's start the first Monday of the month and head out to the lake the following weekend!
- Increase your knowledge and experience.
- Come camp and cook out with our staff! We will be hanging out all weekend to talk Scuba!
NITROX is not a technical underwater breathing
gas. In fact, the success and popularity of NITROX today is a result of
the remarkable safety record of many thousands of recreational divers
using NITROX since 1985.
If you want to learn the advantages of breathing NITROX try our Nitrox Scuba Certification course.
$99.95 More Info!
- NITROX Scuba Class's are held on the middle Wednesday every month! Start Time is 6:30pm.
and can run until 9:30 pm.
- If you are looking to maximize your bottom time and build in a safety margin against decompression sickness, this scuba class is a must!
- You can audit the class any time for Free!
Rescue Scuba Class
A Rescue Scuba Class will help prepare you for any type of scuba diving emergency. This
certification is mandatory to move on to Divemaster and instructor - but should
not be thought of as a class for professionals only. Picture yourself in
a Diving situation where there is an emergency. Do you have the training
and experience to handle the situation? After this scuba class, you will!
$249.95 More Info!
- Scuba Class's are held every other month.
- You must be CPR certified by the end of your rescue class.
- The Scuba Certification Class takes three weeks consisting of two class room nights,
two pool nights and a weekend at the lake (clear springs)
Dan Oxygen Provider
DAN Oxygen Provider course gives you hands on experience in the proper administration
of oxygen to dive accident victims. DAN, the Divers Alert Network is a non-profit
organization affiliated with Duke University Medical hospital. Because of
the importance of oxygen during diving emergencies, DAN has developed this
course that should be a must for any diver!
$99.95 More Info!
- Class's are held in conjunction with Rescue class.
- Upon completion you will receive a DAN O2 Provider Card which will allow you to purchase Medical Oxygen without a prescription.
- a portion of class fees goes directly to aid in DAN research
The NAUI Divemaster rating is the highest NAUI leadership-level certification with the exception of Instructor. The program is designed to train experienced and knowledgeable divers to organize and conduct enjoyable open water dives for certified divers.
$550.00 Plus materials. More Info!
- If you are ready to take the step to becoming a professional, Divemaster Certification is your course.
- During the scuba course your swimming, snorkeling, towing, rescue, and diving skills will also be evaluated and improved upon. At the completion of a Divemaster course, you will be able to carry Professional Liability Insurance and independently supervise divers.
If becoming an instructor is your goal - We can help. We are a Pro Platinum Instructor Training center for NAUI.
Below you will find the information on the ITP, Instructor Training Program. If you are already an instructor with another agency and wish to renew your teaching status, or join a more progressive agency, you might be interested in the Naui Instructor Cross-Over Program.
$1600.00 Plus materials. More Info!
- In a confined water environment, candidates will review and perfect
all the basic diving skills, obtaining demonstration quality of the
- In the Open Water portion of the course, instructor candidates will
be taught, then assessed in all aspects of dealing with students in
the Open Water environment. The Instructor Trainer will run multiple
drills with each candidate so they can master all aspects of the check
We also offer Instructor Trainer and Course Director class's. Call for info!
Or you can learn or review your gas laws: Charles, Boyle, or Dalton's
We hope you find these pages helpful!
Scuba Equipment and dive lessons in the DFW Metroplex.
Tel : 1 (972) 820-7667
Tel : 1 (877) 728-2243
Email : email@example.com
1609 S. I-35 E,
Carrollton, TX 75006